There are many hidden technical barriers and Search Engine Optimization factors that can halt your website’s progress from attaining the coveted top spot in Google’s rankings. These factors can be anywhere from black links to incompetent audit reports. An effective SEO audit should answer the following important questions.How can you improve the SEO ranking and bolster your website’s performance?
- What are the underlying SEO considerations and technical arrears that are halting your website’s progress?
- Is your website well-optimized for the various on-page factors?
- Can the SEO malpractices result in a penalty and put your website’s ranking in jeopardy?
- Are there sufficient backlinks on your website?
- What are the various errors or areas of improvement on your website to help improve its ranking?
- Are there design-related changes and other similar changes that can help you to significantly enhance your website’s usability?
- Does it provide you with a comprehensive audit report for your website?
What is a website audit?
Any digital marketer worth their mettle will tell you that a comprehensive website audit is the first step to attain the online marketing success you have envisioned. A detailed website audit report will give you an in-depth analysis of the various strengths and weaknesses lurking in your website. How well do you know your website or have you been turning a blind eye to its shortcomings? A website is crucial to any business’s success. We can help you understand every nooks and corners of your website. We will compile a detailed performance report of your website so that you can be rest assured that you will know every factor affecting your website’s performance.
How does it work?
It begins with you finding the need for an SEO audit. You will need to proactively gauge the need for SEO audit because it is both a preventive and a performance-bolstering measure. You will need to undertake constant SEO audits to ensure the hygiene of your website. We will take over the all-important task of conducting the SEO audit for your website. We will start with a careful analysis of your website analytics. We will scrutinize the webmaster reports for discrepancies and gauge the overall performance of your website. We will then undertake a series of website usability tests using hallway and remote usability testing techniques to ensure that your website is not losing out on visitors because of navigational difficulties. We will undertake detailed back link analysis and scrutinize your traffic sources to complete your website’s performance report.