How well do you know your competition? Competitive analysis includes analyzing, collecting, and using the information about your competitors and their products or services related information to make crucial business decisions. Analyzing the competition is a pragmatic way of conducting a business. You should be aware of the new offerings, pricing initiatives, and other business measures taken by your business rivals.
If you do not have the means or requited time at your disposal to undertake competitor analysis, here are a few reasons why you can outsource the competitor analysis to us:
- Unmatched expertise in competitive analysis with a fully-trained staff.
- MBAs, PHDs, statisticians, and other qualified professionals constituting our team.
- Constantly vigilant team which will undertake numerous measures to give you a competitor analysis.
- Detailed insights and reports that give you a quick understanding of your competitor’s measures.
We can help you with a bespoke competitor analysis plan which will help you improve your strategic intelligence activity for your business. Amongst the many things we will uncover in our competitive intelligence analysis, we will also share the following sensitive information with you:
- A comprehensive SWOT (strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats) analysis of your direct competitors.
- Identifying the business goals and objectives of your competitors and how it affects your business.
- Thorough review of your competition’s previous, current, and future business strategies and how they impact you.
- Current and previous market strategies used by your competitors and its impact.
- What are the reactive measures taken by the competition to combat your strategies in the past including pricing strategies, new product launches, etc.?
ur competitive analysis is a detailed process which follows a series of meticulously defined steps. We will identify your industry and learn the rigors of this industry. It will help us to know about the various factors of success in your industry. It will help us identify your major and minor competitors in the industry based on their success. We will then invest our efforts in understanding the requirements of your targeted and existing customers. It will give us a better understanding of the specific needs and types of customers that use your products or services.
We use both qualitative and quantitative data analysis technique at our disposal to create the competitor analysis. We use various tools like SAS, SPSS, etc. to compile comprehensive reports on your competition. Our competitor analysis is designed to give you the competitive advantage over your competition in the industry.